Get betting over at Ladbrokes and secure a free £50 bet when you open a new account with one of the UK’s most popular bookmakers. Ladbrokes offer odds on all the major sporting markets and frequently offer special deals to members. Use the promo code F50 to qualify for this fantastic offer. Make sure you enter the promo code upon registering or risk losing out.
How can I claim my £50 bet from Ladbrokes?
Click on the links on this page to head over to ladbrokes to claim the £50. Please take note of the conditions below:
- Offer is only open to new customers living in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- You must open a new account and deposit £5 or more to qualify for a matched free bet of up to £50.
- The correct promo code (F50) must be entered on the registration page to qualify for the offer.
- The maximum value of your free bet will be determined by the value of your very first bet. If that first bet is £10, the free bet value will be £10. If you bet £50 with your first bet, the free bet value will be £50.
- If you place more than one bet in your first transaction, the bet listed first in your bet slip will count as your qualifying bet.
- Your first bet must have odds of 1/2 or greater to qualify for the free bet. So a bet at 8/15 will qualify but a bet at 4/9 will not.
- Only your first bet qualifies for the free bet. This can be, for example, a single, double, or named multiple bet. A £/€3 Lucky15, total stake £/€45, would be eligible for a £/€45 free bet.
- The free bet will be issued on placement of your qualifying bet.
- There is no free bet stake returned on a winning free bet, e.g. £10 free bet at 5/1 will return £50. A cash bet at this price would return £60.
- Any bets placed from Skrill, Neteller, Entropay and Paysafe (or PaysafeCard) deposits or deposits in shop will not qualify for this offer.
As well as displaying competitive odds, Ladbrokes offer additional features including regular special offers, big event online commentaries, fractional or decimal odds, mobile betting and much more.